You deserve something unique & different! #radio #rke #emcee #opinion Fox 910am/5p/sun http://m.youtube.com/#/user/frazierhughescom?feature=guide
Your friends warn you that your new relationship might be a rebound, as your date’s last relationship didn’t end all that long ago. Here are a few things to look for if you suspect you might be a rebound.
Everyone has baggage. But if your date is known to mutter, “All girls are gold diggers,” or “Most guys are dogs,” he/she still has some broken-heart healing to do before embarking on a new relationship adventure. Even if the bitterness seems directly aimed at the ex and not at the ex’s gender in general, there’s still a negative energy there that will only stall a new romance before it takes off.
If you get the sense that your date is just happy to be dating someone — anyone, really — and not you in particular, don’t ignore that red flag. Even without ill intentions, your date could be using you to help soothe the sting of a breakup rather than taking the time to really get to know you and fall for you for the right reasons. These relationships are often lonely and ultimately doomed.
The “Ex” Talk
He talks about his ex all the time. He mentions that you look like her, or that your mannerisms or interests remind him of her. He takes you places his once took his ex — and tells you so. If he’s still preoccupied with someone else, he’s not ready to fully move on.
The “Ex” Remains
Even though the breakup was clearly recent, she says she’s still friends with her ex. Sure enough, Facebook confirms they’re still in contact — or worse, still “in a relationship.” Picture frames at her place have yet to be emptied of “happier times” memories. She still wears his sweater and doesn’t seem to acknowledge that it’s date-inappropriate. If the recent ex is still an active part of your date’s daily life, you’re likely a rebound.
Physical, Not Emotional
If you’re feeling like there’s too much emphasis on your physical relationship, there probably is. A tell-tale sign of a rebound relationship is one that’s very physical, with little emotional substance. If your new love interest consistently steers conversations away from vulnerability or puts up a wall every time you try to dig deeper emotionally, he/she isn’t ready for anything serious.
If his friends (or yours) are raising their eyebrows at the speed with which he started dating again post-breakup, the new relationship might be poorly timed. Sometimes it’s wise to trust the red flags coming from others.
If your date can’t make a single relationship decision — or even a commitment for next Friday night — he/she is likely still adjusting to a life of singleness. She might not be used to operating independently. He might be “keeping his options open” because he felt he “settled” last time. A rebound relationship is often an undefined one, with little security or commitment offered from the recently single one.
Courtesy of Eharmony
Top 10 Ways For People To Break Up
There are a lot of things that you can tell to your partner in order to break up an existing relationship, but have in mind that there are only few of them that you will be able to use and be sure that you will not heart the feelings of your ex-partner. Remember that you got to have some respect for the person you used to date, because otherwise you can cause him or her lots of hard feelings. Furthermore, there are some simple ways that you can make your partner to break up with you, which will help you to save a lot of sadness for your partner.
The top 10 ways that people use to break up:
1. One of the more popular ways to make your partner break up with you is to be annoying. There are a lot of ways that you will be able to do that, like for example forget her birthday and all the holidays that you have. Furthermore, you can learn some dumb catchphrases that you will have to repeat all the time. It is good idea to watch some old movies to find some that you can use. Eventually, your partner will break up with you, because he or she will not be able to stand you anymore.
2. Simply talk to her and explain why you will have to break up. Probably that is the best way to break up, because you will be honest and you will not use some of the modern technologies, like for example your mobile phone or your computer. Remember that if you use an e-mail or SMS to break up with your partner you will look as a coward.
3. Another possible solution is to move. However have in mind that this is not one of the bravest things that you can do, but it will have effect for sure. To make that happen you ill simply have to pack all your stuff and leave.
4. In most of the dating websites, sending dead flowers to your partner is a possible way to break up. However, remember that if you use that way for breaking up you will make your ex-partner feel really bad and you will never be able to look at him or her again.
5. Use one of the most common phrases for breaking up and that is “I love you, but only as a friend”. IF you tell that phrase to your partner, he or she will immediately see what you are trying to say. Although that you can hardly stay a friend with your ex-partner, that is one of the most common phrases for breaking up and you can use it, if you do not know what else you can do.
6. Make audio tape or CD for your partner. That is a romantic way to break up and you will leave better impression to your ex-partner. There are a lot of songs that you can include and all of them will say that you want to break up with him or her. However, there is a serious chance that your partner will not get the message.
7. Start dating her or his friend. That is probably the most effective way to break up, but have in mind that you will make the relationship between your partner and his or her friend really bad. On the other hand you will not have to think of some reasons, why you want to break up with her.
8. Call and tell her how you feel. That is very suitable for all the people, who simply do not have the courage to break up face-to-face. Remember that you will have to think of at least one good reason, why you want to break up with your partner, because otherwise you risk becoming the laughing stock of the whole town.
9. Tell someone to tell your partner that you want to break up. However that is probably the most pathetic way to break up with someone and my advice is to use it only if you haven’t been able to succeed using all the other methods for breaking up, but have in mind that even e-mail breaking is better.
10. Draw her comic book, where you will break up with her. Although that it may sound really funny, that is one the best ways to break up with somebody and you will be able to do it in a very good manner. Furthermore, you will not make your ex-partner hate you and you will be able to leave a good impression to him or her.
Hughes it Or Lose it?
Are Belly Button Rings or Belly Button Piercings In?
- Is it safe to get a belly button piercing (wiki.answers.com)
- How do you know when your belly button pierced is heal (wiki.answers.com)
- Is it normal haveing a bump in your belly button after you pierce it yourself (wiki.answers.com)