”A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – You’ve got one. -Hughes it or Lose it?
Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny.
– Carl Schurz
- “If you want to be respected by others the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky (jessagill.wordpress.com)
“In quiet I look within and discover the light I am.”
Can you find out what makes you tick? Emotionally, how you are affected by other people, how you treat others; coworkers, your partner, how you eat?
The key is to write about any issue you have and share it with someone else that will give you a constructive solution. If you don’t find someone to share your thoughts with, they just lay there and
most of the time, nothing changes.
- Positive Affirmations, Why Should We Practice Them? (realgoalgetter.com)
- 20 Selfless Things to Do This Holiday Season (bestcollegesonline.net)
- Gratitude, Death, Resilience, and Thanksgiving (psychologytoday.com)
An Indian came to a medicine man and told him, “In my mind there are two dogs fighting all the time; one is beautiful and one is ugly. ”
“The beautiful one will win, ” answered the shaman.
“Why is that? ” asked the brave.
“Because you will feed the beautiful one. ”
- Inside the science of how dogs think (cnn.com)