Sell your home with me two ways. We start simply with a conversation at 540-314-5583.
Sell your home with me two ways. We start simply with a conversation at 540-314-5583.
Call or Text Me To Sell Your Home Anytime Here In Roanoke Virginia at 540-314-5583. The Frazier Hughes Experience is Real.
Today is good and here is why. Hughes it #hughesorlose
Are You Second? – Hughes it or Lose it?
EVERYONE SHOULD STRIVE TO BE A BETTER PERSON. – HUGHES IT.
One of my employees at work is always positive! He’s always smiling, never complains, and has a great upbeat attitude. It stands out big time. Now I know why. He lives by this writing by Charles Swindoll he shared with me he has up at his desk. – Hughes it
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.
Charles R. Swindoll
I saw this video by Steve Harvey on my facebook wall and found it to be very powerful. I gave me a new hope and perspective on my life and I now look at him now in a different way… More than just a funny guy. I can relate & sure you will too. – Hughes it
Here is a great New Year’s Video For You! Success is About Effort… Not Talent… – Hughes it or Lose it?
Richie Parker will inspire you and make you feel grateful. – Hughes it
Hey, we all get hit in life or blindsided with disappointments. Here is a cool video to encourage you to keep going! *Hughes it.
As you know if you follow me on Facebook, I love quotes! I love leadership and motivational quotes the most. And love quotes…
One of my favorite motivators is Anthony Robbins. Check his best quotes in this cool video. – Hughes it or Lose it?
The Seven Things You Must Leave Behind to Get Ahead
Beliefs That No Longer Serve You: If you want to move forward, you have to be willing to shed the old beliefs that you hold but that no longer serve you. It’s difficult to abandon some of your longest-held beliefs. But your beliefs are why you are who you are–and what you are–right now. What part of your life do you wish to be different? Examine your beliefs around this area, and you will find the beliefs you need to abandon and replace with beliefs that serve you.
And remember, to say you believe something without acting in accordance with that belief is the same as not believing it.
Your Willingness To Rationalize: It’s easy to find something external on which to place the blame for the areas where your results aren’t what you want them to be. There are countless excuses available to you. You don’t have enough time. You don’t have the right resources. Rationalizing away your failures may make you feel better, but they don’t absolve you of your responsibility.
You are the only one with the power to change your life. This is your story, and you have to write it yourself.
Your Willingness to Procrastinate: You are not a procrastinator. So many people say this about themselves that you would think “procrastinator” was a race or a religion. Procrastination is easily defeated by strong reasons. If you had a burning reason “why,” nothing could stop you from taking action now.
There is no someday. There is no tomorrow (certainly not one that is guaranteed). You are running out of time. Act now.
Making Small Choices: Most television is a small choice. Spending time arguing about politics is a small choice. Mindlessly browsing the web for some new distraction is a small choice. The work that you do that produces no results yet makes you appear to be busy is a small choice. If you are going to get ahead, you have to make bigger choices.
Is what you are doing right now the biggest choice you can make?
Your Desire for Comfort: If you are reading this, you are probably pretty comfortable. You have heat, light, shelter, food, water, and love. That’s all you really need to survive. Once you reach this point, you’re comfortable. And comfort is a dangerous state. You were born hungry. You are going to have to leave comfort for discomfort. You are going to have to leave satiated for hungry.
It’s okay to be pleased and proud. But you can never be fully satisfied.
Your Fears: This is a big one. The one thing most likely to keep you from success is fear. You might be afraid of what other people will think. You might be afraid of failure. You might be afraid you aren’t ready, and you might be afraid that you aren’t good enough. These are fears, and they aren’t real. Danger is real; fear is a state of mind, and one that will keep you locked solid right where you are.
You must step into your fears. You must step through your fears to become more. Fear is a cruel and ruthless governor. It will limit you as much as it can, unless you burn it down.
People Who Don’t Support You: There are some people that can’t be happy for your success. Some of them love you and fear losing you. Some of them have too small visions and their vision limits yours. Some of them are petty, small-minded folks who only feel good about themselves by trying to make others feel smaller.
I have no idea whether or not you become a composite of your five closest friends or not, but I do know that people who don’t support you do in fact hold you back.
If you want to transform yourself, you are going to need to leave part of your old self behind. That’s the price you pay for transformation, and the price you pay for becoming the person you were born to be.
A new year is excellent time to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Hit reply to tell share your thoughts, ideas, or stories. If you know someone who can use this, forward them this email or point them to the original here: http://viztrans.com/149qB3O.
Happy New Year! Make it your best ever.
From Inc.com “Hughes it.”
6 Daily Routines That Will Make You Happier
Here’s the thing with happiness: It’s something you’re able to work at and develop. Happiness is about expressing gratitude and loving and appreciating your life. It is the joy that derives from all of the many moments within your day-to-day routine–the elderly woman on the bus who flashes a wobbly smile, that checkout clerk who truly means it as he/she asks you how your day is going, that luscious spot of grass inside the park on which you sit in the sun to eat lunch, that hot girl/boy who decides to kiss you on a date. Happiness includes a choice we make each second of our day–to put our attention on something we cherish, something which makes us feel good, or to focus on something that makes us feel uncomfortable, annoyed, or angry. Here are six steps to happiness.
Being healthy will mean listening to your body and providing yourself with the best you possibly can all of the time.
It means that you do things you enjoy, whether it be going to concerts, knitting, sunbathing and swimming at the beach, or singing your favorite songs as loudly as you can.
Move your body! Bodies were made for movement; as such, they require a lot of exercise; therefore make exercise a vital part of your day-to-day routine. Instead of driving your car, walk to your destinations as much as possible. You won’t be just pumping fresh oxygen and blood around your body; you’ll also be helping save your planet! Take the steps, chase the birds, and carry your own shopping bags. Do whatever you have to do to just move!
Eat healthy foods. Food actually is fuel–not merely a pleasure pod for the taste buds. Think about the nutritional value of all the foods you place into your mouth and whether they actually are offering you the sparkle you want. It’s easy: Research shows that specific nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids (nuts, leafy greens, and fish) proteins (beans, yogurt, nuts, eggs, chicken, and fish), and complex carbs (fruit, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and whole grains) actually make you feel happier!
Sleep. Make sure you get plenty of rest every evening and do not shy away from getting an occasional nap in.
Happy individuals opt to see their world through rose-colored glasses. It is about perspective: You get to select exactly how you wish to view things. Consider the glass half-empty or half-full choice that all of us know so well, and remember that “you bring about what you think about.” This means that your experience is a reflection of your thoughts; therefore, if you have a desire to be happy, you must think happy as well.
Studies show that happy individuals have better quality relationships than those who aren’t happy. This includes the relationship you have with yourself. It’s important to develop a strong sense of self, as well as to feel good about yourself, which requires loving, respecting, and looking after yourself as much, if not more, as other people. Make time to strengthen and develop bonds with loved ones and friends.
Clarity cuts across all aspects of your life, which includes relationships, personal development, career, and lifestyle. Get clear about where you are and where you’re headed instead of merely floating around waiting for a little wind to catch you and give you guidance. Do what will interest you the most, what you love, and what will make your heart sing.
It’s critical that you use and identify your strengths instead of dwelling on your weaknesses. Figure out what you are good at and then do it. Leave stuff you aren’t so good at for somebody who is.
Life is for living, for enjoying, and for experiencing–remain present with yourself within each moment and completely love this life! The only time that exists is the present, as you read this sentence. The prior moment is simply a memory and the next moment hasn’t occurred yet, so remain here, present, and exactly where you are, and enjoy it completely.
Here is an article I say Hughes it to! It is from Marc and Angel Hack Life. Check out their site for other valuable life learning lessons at http://www.marcandangel.com/
6 Promises You Should Make to Yourself and Keep Forever
Life is not all rainbows and butterflies. It can be tough sometimes. And you’ve paid a heavy price to get this far, so the best option is to really make it count by moving forward from where you are. Free yourself from the world’s negativity – from the sources of ignorance telling you what you can and cannot do – by promising to look ahead, to live ahead, and to get ahead. In other words, start making positive promises to yourself!
Promise to fight back, to fight harder, to laugh louder and longer and slap adversity back into its seat whenever it dares to stand against you. Promise to be a force to be reckoned with – because you are a force to be reckoned with.
Make these promises to yourself, and keep them forever.
Repeat after me: “I promise…”
1. “I will not hold the past against myself.” – Your problems, your weaknesses, setbacks, regrets and mistakes teach you if you’re willing to learn, or they will punish you if you’re not. So let them teach you, every day. Take everything as a lesson learned. If you regret some of the decisions you have made in the past, stop being so hard on yourself. At that time, you did your best with the knowledge you had. At that time, you did your best with the experience you had. Your decisions were made with a younger mind. If you were to make these decisions with the wisdom you have today, you would choose differently. So give yourself a break. Time and experience has a wonderful way of helping us grow and learn to make better choices today, for ourselves and those we care for.
2. “I will own my life and never deny responsibility for it.” – Through the grapevine, you may have learned that you should blame your parents, your teachers, your mentors, the education system, the government, etc., but never to blame yourself. Right? It’s never, ever your fault… WRONG! It’s always your fault, because if you want to change, if you want to let go and move on with your life, you’re the only person who can make it happen. It’s YOUR move to make. It’s YOUR responsibility. Own it!
3. “I will live a life that feels right to me, not one that looks right to everyone else.” – Give yourself permission to follow the path that makes YOU happy. And realize that some people in your life will refuse to walk beside you as you embark on this journey; they simply won’t approve no matter what you say, and that’s OK. Sometimes when you commit yourself to creating your own happiness, it clashes with the perceptions of others. Sometimes when you gain something great, you have to let go of something else. And sometimes this ‘something else’ is a relationship that only wants you to do what they want you to do.
4. “I will let go of relationships that are obviously not meant to be.” – Most people come into your life temporarily simply to teach you something. They come and they go and they make a difference. And it’s OK that they’re not in your life anymore. Not all relationships last, but the lessons these relationships bring to you do. If you learn to open your heart and mind, anyone, including the folks who eventually drive you mad, can teach you something worthwhile. Sometimes it will feel weird when you realize you spent so much time with someone you are no longer connected to, but that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. You are exactly where you’re supposed to be. We all are.
5. “I will not let any situation permanently steal my smile.” – Even when times are tough, take a moment to pause and remember who YOU are. Take a moment to reflect on the things that have real and lasting meaning in your life. And then smile about how far you’ve come. Honestly, nothing in this world is more beautiful and powerful than a smile that has struggled through the tears. Any fool can be happy when times are easy. It takes a strong soul with real heart to develop smiles out of situations that make us weep. No matter how long it takes, it will get better. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
6. “I will keep stretching myself beyond my previous level of comfort.” – Just because you’re struggling doesn’t mean you’re failing. Every great success requires some type of worthy struggle to get there. Know this! When you’re struggling, that’s when you’re growing stronger and smarter. The more time you spend there, the faster you learn. It’s better to spend an extremely high quality ten minutes growing, than it is to spend a mediocre hour running in place. Every day, you want to practice at the point where you are on the edge of your ability, stretching yourself over and over again, making mistakes, stumbling, learning from those mistakes and stretching yourself even farther.
Before you know it you’ll be asking, “How did it get so late so soon?” So take time to figure yourself out. Take time to realize what you want and need. Take time to take risks. Take time to love, laugh, cry, learn, and forgive. Life is shorter than it often seems.
Here are ten things you need to know, before it’s too late: