- Starbucks to Make Announcement on Single-Serve Coffee (dailyfinance.com)
- Starbucks’ App-Based Payment System is a Hit: 1 Million Transactions in Less than a Month (newsgrange.com)
- Starbucks brews up single-cup coffee deal (sfgate.com)
- Deal to bring Starbucks’ Via to hotel rooms (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
MY RADIO INTERVIEW ABOUT MY DANCE VIDEOS!!!!
MY RADIO INTERVIEW ABOUT MY DANCE VIDEOS!!!!
Returning Clothing To The Store
I’ts Another Hughes it or Lose it with FrazierHughes.com!
My Next Destination to Emcee an Event is Hotel Roanoke this Saturday Evening. Believe it or not, I will be Elvis Presley! I look forward to it. I love the Christmas Decorations at The Hotel This time of Year! Need a Talent? I’M YOUR GUY!
- Graceland glows with splendor of Christmas (commercialappeal.com)
- 10 Best Elvis Presley Songs (brainz.org)
- Memories of Elvis Merry Christmas Baby Starring Chris MacDonald and Elvis’s Original Drummer D.J Fontana is Heading to the Sunrise Theatre (prweb.com)
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland Teams up with American Red Cross to Celebrate Holidays (eon.businesswire.com)
I’ve always thought I could do whatever was necessary to succeed.
An Indian came to a medicine man and told him, “In my mind there are two dogs fighting all the time; one is beautiful and one is ugly. ”
“The beautiful one will win, ” answered the shaman.
“Why is that? ” asked the brave.
“Because you will feed the beautiful one. ”
- Inside the science of how dogs think (cnn.com)
Select, Don’t Settle
REGARDLESS, IF YOU ARE BUYING A CAR FROM ME OR MAKING A DECISION ABOUT WHAT KEY TO TURN IN YOUR OWN LIFE…
It is not what you ask for that is appalling; what is appalling is what you settle for.
— Alan Cohen MIXED with FrazierHughes.com
- Affirmations Create Positive Energy (christophersmark.wordpress.com)
- When Decisions are Made Out of Fear (christophersmark.wordpress.com)
- The Silva Method: Mental Housekeeping (christophersmark.wordpress.com)
Twenty years from now….
You will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain: not an American but the American | Sarah Churchwell (guardian.co.uk)
- Mark Twain Beats Jon Stewart, John Grisham: He’s On Bestseller List Again (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mark Twain’s Posthumous Career (themillions.com)
- Brainiac – Mark Twain, editor’s nightmare (boston.com)
My Most Recent Sale
These Are My Customers.
|Post Comment||Unsubscribe from this user.|
- Picasa Web Albums: What Can You Do with Google’s Free Online Photo Manager and Sharing Tool? (brighthub.com)
- Share private Picasa Web Albums privately in Buzz (googlephotos.blogspot.com)
- Upload Picasa People Photos to Google Contacts (mt-soft.com.ar)
- iPicasa – RIght Four Solutions (itunes.apple.com)
Did You Vote? *Some people don’t vote at all! I’m glad I did!
- Why people vote (thehill.com)
- Get Out and Vote (retrohousewifegoesgreen.com)
- Men Vote for the Hotter Candidate (politicalwire.com)
- What Voting Means To Me (vamortgagecenter.com)
- Voting Problems 2010: How to Report Voting Problems in 2010 (nowpublic.com)
- Vote! Vote! Vote! (cuteoverload.com)
TRICK OR TREAT?
I WISH YOU AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN!
- Trick or Treat Going Social [Tricks Inside!] (thoughtpick.com)
- TREAT, NO TRICK: Pumpkins for politicos (politico.com)
- Pumpking (thesun.co.uk)
- The 20 Best Cities for Trick-or-Treating (blogs.alternet.org)
- Best Trick-or-Treat Cities (blogs.nationalgeographic.com)
- Trick or Treat map for North Seattle (phinneywood.com)
- YoVille Trick-Or-Treat Giveaway – Earn items from your wishlist for free (games.com)
- Why Women Opt to Turn Halloween Into Slutoween (stylelist.com)
- Halloween Weekend Is Here! (dangeroustalk.net)
- Halloween! (socyberty.com)
- How to Tell If Your Too Old for Halloween (socyberty.com)
- Fear This Creeper Costume On Halloween [Halloween] (kotaku.com)
I’ve been doing Voice Overs Since 1996. I’m very versatile. This is a basic read I did for a show on Roanoke‘s Fox Radio 910.
The Ladies Room
It’s another Hughes it Or Lose it? With TV Talent FrazierHughes.com. Here’s the deal… you are out at a restaraunt and you have to use the bathroom. Is it okay to (watch video) do this? Leave your opinion right here! *Frazier Hughes is for hire.
The Ladies Room Or The Mens Room?
- Was Lady Gaga’s Meat Dress Really Riddled With Maggots? (eonline.com)
- The Ladies In Your Box: Oh God, Angelina, Why? (thegloss.com)
- To pee or not to pee. That is the question. (timesunion.com)
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Hughes it Or Lose it?
It’s another Hughes it or lose It? With TV Talent FrazierHughes.com. *Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression or winter blues, is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter. *Frazier is for hire
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: Real Solutions to a Real Problem (fyiliving.com)
- Seasonal affective disorder – All Information (umm.edu)
- Overcoming the stigma of seasonal affective disorder | Susana Adame (guardian.co.uk)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder and Genetic Mutations (brighthub.com)
- Why Tanning Won’t Cure Your Winter Blues (fyiliving.com)
- Treating SAD with Light Box Therapy (fyiliving.com)
I DO HAUNTED HOUSE VOICE OVERS
I JUST RECORDED THIS FOR A HAUNTED HOUSE IN SANDUSKY, OHIO…. Here is just a snippet!
Recognize The Name?
TV, Emcee For All Events, Voiceovers
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::See Latest Work Here & Resume
My Most Recent Emcee Event
::::: ::::: ::::: :::::: ::::
See One Of My Infomercials
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure Celebrates 15 Nights of Halloween (prweb.com)
- 10 Most Haunted Cities In America (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Haunted House downloadable sequel released (news.bigdownload.com)
- LAist Halloween Ghost Guide: 12 Scariest Haunted Places In Los Angeles (laist.com)
- The Making of Disney’s Haunted Mansion Tombstone Cake (shoppingblog.com)
- Haunted Attraction Magazine Names 2010 Must-See Haunts (eon.businesswire.com)
@Hugh3sNews “Are Angels Real?”
Our entire life we hear the word Angel. We hear there are Angels. Just google this are angels real?
I’ve heard we have Angels protecting us… But is it true?
What is a Guardian Angel?
A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. The concept of tutelary angels and their hierarchy was extensively developed in Christianity in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.
Some people have tattoos of them…
What are your thoughts?
- Rare Photographs Reveal The Ladies Who Hung Out With Hells Angels [Fast Times] (jezebel.com)
- Book Review: Supernatural: The Official Companion, Season 4 by Nicholas Knight (blogcritics.org)
- Book Review: Supernatural: The Official Companion, Season 4 by Nicholas Knight (seattlepi.com)
- Newsflash: Founders Don’t Really Care About AngelGate (wepay.com)
- An encounter with a medium. (using-spiritual-energy.blogspot.com)
- Spirit & Life Newsletter: (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- Guardian Angels Founder Curtis Sliwa Puts Us in Sicilian Handcuffs (bigthink.com)
Great Halloween Voice Overs… I do them too.
- 8 reviews of The gathering darkness (rateitall.com)
- 4 reviews of Kansas (rateitall.com)
- For Sentimental Reasons… (hustleknockin.com)
- The Power Video (socyberty.com)
- How Teachers Use edModo (edreformer.com)
- Farmville Haunted House: Build it for Halloween (games.com)
- An Easy Way to Embed YouTube Playlists (labnol.org)
- Quest for Credit – Complete Version (HD) (mint.com)
I’m An Emcee -My Latest Work
As some of you may know, I not only was on 6 radio stations but also have done tv since 1996 as well.
I’ve been an Emcee for many events too. My latest was for Cox Cable tonight. I was The Master of Ceremonies on The Red Carpet for an employee event at Center In The Square.
NEED A TALENT? I’M YOUR GUY.
Posted from WordPress for Android by frazierhughes.com
@Hugh3sNews Brkz: “LARRY KING’S REPLACEMENT… RIGHT HERE.”
This guy is lucky he is Larry King’s Replacement.
He is editorial director of First News, a national newspaper for children. Morgan branched into television mainly as a presenter, but has become best known as a judge or contestant in reality television programmes. In the UK, he is a judge on Britain’s Got Talent alongside Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell. Morgan is best-known in the United States as a judge on the showAmerica’s Got Talent, and as the winner of The Celebrity Apprentice. He has authored eight books including three volumes of his memoirs.