16 blocks magazine
I write Hugh3sNEWS for these guys. http://m.facebook.com/16blocksmagazine?_rdr
GRAB AN ISSUE TODAY!
Posted from WordPress for Android
Crack Of Dawn
Do you get up early in the morning to exercise? To some people it’s complete agony and to others it’s complete Peace.
It’s another Hughes it or Lose it? With TV Talent (for hire) FrazierHughes.com!
LEAVE OPINION…. RIGHT HERE.
- sing to the dawn (hiddenillusions.wordpress.com)
How often are married couples making love? Friends on Facebook but not in public? How much do you tip for a haircut? #1 Car Color in The World? and More with TV Talent (For Hire) FrazierHughes.com It’s Another Hugh3sNews for March 2011!
- Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes engaged (therainbowpost.com)
- Hefner’s ex says he was too young to marry before (ctv.ca)
10 Tips to Get Better Sleep
Is it my caffeine intake? Food? Frazier wants to make it easier to get a good night’s sleep every night with these simple steps.
- Cut caffeine. Simply put, caffeine can keep you awake. It can stay in your body longer than you might think – the effects of caffeine can take as long as eight hours to wear off. So if you drink a cup of coffee in the afternoon and are still tossing at night, caffeine might be the reason. Cutting out caffeine at least four to six hours before bedtime can help you fall asleep easier.
- Avoid alcohol as a sleep aid. Alcohol may initially help you fall asleep, but it also causes disturbances in sleep resulting in less restful sleep. An alcohol drink before bedtime may make it more likely that you will wake up during the night.
- Relax before bedtime. Stress not only makes you miserable, it wreaks havoc on your sleep. Develop some kind of pre-sleep ritual to break the connection between all the day’s stress and bedtime. These rituals can be as short as 10 minutes or as long as an hour.
Some people find relief in making a list of all the stressors of the day, along with a plan to deal with them this can act as “closure” to the day. Combining this with a period of relaxation perhaps by reading something light, meditating, aromatherapy, light stretching, or taking a hot bath can also help you get better sleep. And don’t look at the clock! That “tick-tock” will just tick you off.
- Exercise at the right time for you. Regular exercise can help you get a good night’s sleep. The timing and intensity of exercise seems to play a key role in its effects on sleep. If you are the type of person who gets energized or becomes more alert after exercise, it may be best not to exercise in the evening. Regular exercise in the morning even can help relieve insomnia, according to a study.
- Keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and comfortable. For many people, even the slightest noise or light can disturb sleep like the purring of a cat or the light from your laptop or TV. Use earplugs, window blinds or curtains, and an electric blanket or air conditioner everything possible to create an ideal sleep environment. And don’t use the overhead light if you need to get up at night; use a small night-light instead. Ideal room temperatures for sleeping are between 68 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures above 75 or below about 54 can disrupt sleep.
- Eat right, sleep tight. Try not to go to bed hungry, but avoid heavy meals before bedtime. An over-full belly can keep you up. Some foods can help, though. Milk contains tryptophan, which is a sleep-promoting substance. Other foods that may help promote sleep include tuna, halibut, pumpkin, artichokes, avocados, almonds, eggs, bok choy, peaches, walnuts, apricots, oats, asparagus, potatoes, buckwheat, and bananas.
Also, try not to drink fluids after 8 p.m. This can keep you from having to get up to use the bathroom during the night.
- Restrict nicotine. Having a smoke before bed — although it feels relaxing actually puts a stimulant into your bloodstream. The effects of nicotine are similar to those of caffeine. Nicotine can keep you up and awaken you at night. It should be avoided particularly near bedtime and if you wake up in the middle of the night.
- Avoid napping. Napping can only make matters worse if you usually have problems falling asleep. If you do nap, keep it short. A brief 15-20-minute snooze about eight hours after you get up in the morning can actually be rejuvenating.
- Keep pets off the bed. Does your pet sleep with you? This, too, may cause you to awaken during the night, either from allergies or pet movements. Fido and Fluffy might be better off on the floor than on your sheets.
- Avoid watching TV, eating, and discussing emotional issues in bed.The bed should be used for sleep and sex only. If not, you can end up associating the bed with distracting activities that could make it difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Avoid sleep problems caused by Daylight Saving Time – Detroit Free Press (news.google.com)
- Dr. Michael J. Breus: Daylight Saving Time: How To Recoup That Stolen Hour (huffingtonpost.com)
- Importance of a Good Night’s Sleep (saabrintl.wordpress.com)
- Daylight Saving Time: Spring ahead, stay on track – USA Today (news.google.com)
- Annual Sleep In America Poll Explores Connections With Communications Technology Use And Sleep (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Time to spring forward for Daylight Saving Time, so get more sleep – Detroit Free Press (news.google.com)
- Trouble Sleeping During Pregnancy (prettymomguide.com)
HUGHES NEWS -NOW
Stripping, Ipad2, Libya, and More!
The Drive Thru
HUGHES it OR LOSE it?
WATCH VIDEO, LEAVE OPINION.
WHO LOVES YOU? -fRaZiEr
- EMCEE-TV TALENT SINCE 1996 frazierhughes.com
- Your Attitude Affects your Driving! (chicagonow.com)
10 Fascinating YouTube Facts That May Surprise You
10 Fascinating YouTube Facts That May Surprise You – http://pulsene.ws/11PMg
Posted from WordPress for Android by frazierhughes.com
- 10 Fascinating YouTube Facts That May Surprise You (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- 10 surprising YouTube facts (holykaw.alltop.com)
- 10 Fascinating YouTube Facts That May Surprise You (mashable.com)
Conscious Commitments from The Dr. Laura Berman Show
I commit to taking full responsibility for the circumstances of my life, and my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. I commit to support and inspire others to take full responsibility for their lives.
( I commit to blaming others and myself for what is wrong in the world. I commit to being a victim, villain, or a hero and taking more or less than 100% responsibility.)
I commit to growing in self-awareness. I commit to regarding every interaction as an opportunity to learn. I commit to curiosity as a path to rapid learning.
(I commit to being right and to seeing this situation as something that is happening to me. I commit to being defensive especially when I am certain that I am RIGHT.)
I commit to creating a life of play, fun, ease, improvisation, and laughter. I commit to seeing all of life unfold easefully and effortlessly.
(I commit to seeing my life as serious; it requires hard work, effort and struggle. I see play and laughter as a distraction from effectiveness and efficiency.)
I commit to seeing others as equals and allies who are perfectly suited to help me learn the most important things for my growth.
(I commit to seeing others as greater than or less than me or as obstacles or impediments to getting what I most want.)
From The Hendricks Institute, www.hendricks.com.
- Starbucks to Make Announcement on Single-Serve Coffee (dailyfinance.com)
- Starbucks’ App-Based Payment System is a Hit: 1 Million Transactions in Less than a Month (newsgrange.com)
- Starbucks brews up single-cup coffee deal (sfgate.com)
- Deal to bring Starbucks’ Via to hotel rooms (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Does Your Boss Need Help? (frazierhughes.com)
2010 in review
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how THE FRAZIERHUGHES.COM blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads This blog is on fire!.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 11,000 times in 2010. That’s about 26 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 293 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 348 posts. There were 534 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 177mb. That’s about 1 pictures per day.
The busiest day of the year was April 27th with 127 views. The most popular post that day was HUGHES NEWS “The Blue Ridge Marathon Experience” Likes/Dislikes.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were facebook.com, mp3000.net, airmp3.net, mp3-center.org, and mp3raid.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for frazier hughes, become a fan, frazierhughes.com, how to find a date on facebook, and find a date on facebook.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
HUGHES NEWS “The Blue Ridge Marathon Experience” Likes/Dislikes April 2010
Dancing June 2009
I Sell Cars. June 2009
About June 2009
My Agent In Roanoke September 2009
- 2010 in review – this blog in numbers (opportunitycloud.com)
- 2010 in review (erinhillmyblog.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review on WordPress (sabinspirations.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (monnowman.com)
Returning Clothing To The Store
I’ts Another Hughes it or Lose it with FrazierHughes.com!
I’ve always thought I could do whatever was necessary to succeed.
Twenty years from now….
You will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain: not an American but the American | Sarah Churchwell (guardian.co.uk)
- Mark Twain Beats Jon Stewart, John Grisham: He’s On Bestseller List Again (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mark Twain’s Posthumous Career (themillions.com)
- Brainiac – Mark Twain, editor’s nightmare (boston.com)
Did You Vote? *Some people don’t vote at all! I’m glad I did!
- Why people vote (thehill.com)
- Get Out and Vote (retrohousewifegoesgreen.com)
- Men Vote for the Hotter Candidate (politicalwire.com)
- What Voting Means To Me (vamortgagecenter.com)
- Voting Problems 2010: How to Report Voting Problems in 2010 (nowpublic.com)
- Vote! Vote! Vote! (cuteoverload.com)
The Ladies Room
It’s another Hughes it Or Lose it? With TV Talent FrazierHughes.com. Here’s the deal… you are out at a restaraunt and you have to use the bathroom. Is it okay to (watch video) do this? Leave your opinion right here! *Frazier Hughes is for hire.
The Ladies Room Or The Mens Room?
- Was Lady Gaga’s Meat Dress Really Riddled With Maggots? (eonline.com)
- The Ladies In Your Box: Oh God, Angelina, Why? (thegloss.com)
- To pee or not to pee. That is the question. (timesunion.com)
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Hughes it Or Lose it?
It’s another Hughes it or lose It? With TV Talent FrazierHughes.com. *Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression or winter blues, is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter. *Frazier is for hire
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: Real Solutions to a Real Problem (fyiliving.com)
- Seasonal affective disorder – All Information (umm.edu)
- Overcoming the stigma of seasonal affective disorder | Susana Adame (guardian.co.uk)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder and Genetic Mutations (brighthub.com)
- Why Tanning Won’t Cure Your Winter Blues (fyiliving.com)
- Treating SAD with Light Box Therapy (fyiliving.com)
@Hugh3sNews “Are Angels Real?”
Our entire life we hear the word Angel. We hear there are Angels. Just google this are angels real?
I’ve heard we have Angels protecting us… But is it true?
What is a Guardian Angel?
A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. The concept of tutelary angels and their hierarchy was extensively developed in Christianity in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.
Some people have tattoos of them…
What are your thoughts?
- Rare Photographs Reveal The Ladies Who Hung Out With Hells Angels [Fast Times] (jezebel.com)
- Book Review: Supernatural: The Official Companion, Season 4 by Nicholas Knight (blogcritics.org)
- Book Review: Supernatural: The Official Companion, Season 4 by Nicholas Knight (seattlepi.com)
- Newsflash: Founders Don’t Really Care About AngelGate (wepay.com)
- An encounter with a medium. (using-spiritual-energy.blogspot.com)
- Spirit & Life Newsletter: (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- Guardian Angels Founder Curtis Sliwa Puts Us in Sicilian Handcuffs (bigthink.com)
@Hugh3sNews “Are Your Meetings At Work A Waste of Time?”
Since I am in Car Sales, it’s important for me and my coworkers to have meetings with my Manager to discuss potential customers. In fact I enjoy it because it helps to increase my sales… But not everybody feels this way. In Fact 49% of the public think they are a waste of time….